The final purchase will, however depends on the strength of the positive intention that is the intention to buy. For example, a housewife, after arousal of her interest in washing machines, she will compare the stock of information she has accumulated about the different washing machines in the market & the evaluate the value of each one of them before she develops the intention to buy. However, if she feels that a washer man/ woman serve the need then she may altogether reject the idea of buying any washing machines.
There are other factor also decides during buying decision:
- Attitude of others such as wife, relatives
- Anticipated situational factors such as, expected family income, benefits, cost etc.
- Unanticipated situational factors.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015