PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT or PQM is a very technical subject and understanding it is not very easy unless you have a good faculty to teach you the subject. It has many concepts that will appear for the first time and make things very difficult for you to understand....
Closed-Loop Performance: This element pegs accountability and process ownership. Real time performance measurement also allows people to better understand the cause-and-effect relationship between their actions and the improvement goals. Some improvement opportunities are fruit on the ground or low hanging fruit, and can be harvested through several quick-strike...
A Six Sigma program integrates the elements of management culture and quality techniques that are critical to driving performance improvement and business excellence. Six Sigma projects are results-oriented. Their leaders are held accountable for return on investment Projects are selected and driven by data Senior managers sponsor improvement...
THE LEVELS OF SIX SIGMA Master Black Belt / Champion: This is the highest level of technical and organizational proficiency. Master Black Belts provide technical leadership of the Six Sigma program. Thus, they must know everything the Black Belts know, as well as understand the mathematical theory on which...
Six Sigma is a data-driven quality measure that strives for a near perfection of any process. It is important to understand Six Sigma as a tool, as too many incomplete definitions have made it look like a complicated fad. Six Sigma focuses on improving quality (i.e. reduce waste)...
Customer Satisfaction Customer satisfaction is the customer’s overall measurement of all elements of the logistics management, such as product, price, promotion and place. Customer service is a part of customer service. 3Rs in customer service:- Many companies forget the 3 R’s of good customer service. Respect your customer,...
Implementing Customer Service Standards The keys for successfully developing and implementing customer service standards are: (i) To be wary of adopting easily achievable performance standards. But setting standards at unrealistically low levels will not help to establish a competitive advantage. (ii) Emphasis on total quality or...
The Perfect Order: The ultimate in logistics quality is to do everything right and do it right the first time and all the time. The notion of the perfect order is that desired customer service capability, in terms of availability and operational performance, should be synchronized to achieve...
Customer Service Issues The questions as follows can be used as a guide in developing a sound customer service policy and statement and appropriate standards of performance. (1) What do customers feel about present levels of service? (2) Do their perceptions match up with ours? (3) How do...
Improving Customer Service Performance: The levels of customer service a firm achieves often can be improved through one or more following actions: (i) Thoroughly researching customer needs, (ii) setting service levels that make realistic trade-off between revenues and expenses, (iii) making use of latest technology in order of...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags