Elements of Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a Semester 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Logistics management or Supply chain management means planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and efficient movement and storage of related information, goods and services from origin to destination. Advertisement Here we present...
Financial Management is a Sem 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Financial Management means efficient and effective management of money or funds in order to accomplish the objectives of the organization. Financial management refers to the operational activities of a business which is responsible for obtaining and effectively...
Business Ethics is a Semester 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Business ethics is also known as corporate ethics. Business ethics applies to all the aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations. Here we present the detailed syllabus of Business...
Special Studies in Marketing is an elective subject of TYBMS Sem 5 (Mumbai University exam). Special Studies in Marketing covers the main topics /areas like Consumer Behaviour, Communication Process with reference to advertising, Types of media and media planning, Brand and Branding Strategy Development. Here we present the detailed...
Special Studies in Finance is an elective subject of TYBMS Semester 5 (Mumbai University exam). The subject covers important topics like Economic Value Addition (EVA), Appraisal of term loans, accounting for effects of changes in foreign exchange rates and financial services. Here we present the detailed syllabus of...
E-Commerce is a Semester 5 elective subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). E-Commerce or Electronic Commerce is online trading of products or services. Modern E-Commerce uses world wide web and includes other technologies like mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange and so...
Service Sector Management is a Semester 5 subject of TYBMS (Mumbai University exam). Service Sector, an important part of the Indian economy includes – retail, banks, hotels, education, real estate, health, social work, computer services, media, communication and so on. Here we present the detailed syllabus of Service Sector...
Human Resource Management or HRM or HR is a subject in TYBMS Semester 5 (Mumbai University). HRM means management of people within organizations by undertaking various activities like recruitment, training, performance appraisal and so on. Here we present the detailed syllabus of Human Resource Management: Unit 1 – 15...
UBMSFSI. 7 – Introduction to Computers – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Introduction to Computers is introduced in BMS course to provide brief introduction to computer hardware, software and application development as a background to the identification of potential areas for the use of computers in the management. The subject...
The syllabus has been revised for the First Year B.M.S. from the academic year 2014-15. In First Year BMS Semester 1, Foundation of Human Skills, Introduction to Financial Accounts, Principles of Management are compulsory courses and Business Law, Business Statistics, Business Communication, Introduction to Computers are allied courses. In...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags