Advertisement Factors Affecting Ancillarisation : Size of Operation – The size of the operations of several industry nets has increased enormously, with the result ; that they are compelled (forced) to subcontract some of the items of production to ancillaries. Convenient for large scale...
Factors Responsible for popularity of Social Responsibility Concept: Growing Expectation – The normal expectations of different social groups & also the society are growing & deepening. The businessman finds it difficult to ignore such growing expectations of the society. Favourable Image – Business...
Factors influencing the Women entrepreneurs: Pull Factors: They are those factors which encourage women to become entrepreneur. They include the desire to do something new in life, need for independence, and availability of finance, concession and subsidies. Push Factors: This are the factors which compel women...
Motivation includes all internal and external factors which induces a person to take a particular course of action. FACTORS AFFECTING MOTIVATION 1. Challenging jobs 2. Future prospects 3. Monetary rewards 4. Other incentives . 5. Healthy working environment 6. Scope for personal growth 7. Freedom 8. Recognition...
Consumer behaviour is defined as “The study of individuals, groups, or organizations and the processes they use to select, secure, use, and dispose of products, services, experiences, or ideas to satisfy needs and the impacts that these processes have on the consumer and society.” FACTORS INFLUENCING THE...
1) Type of product 2) Availability of intermediary 3) Extent of competition 4) Company’s policy 5) Commission 6) Funds available. 7) Image of the company
The behaviour of retail shoppers is a subject of study across the world. The basic difference however Continues to be the maturity of markets and formats. While retail I in the West has evolved in terms of formats over the past hundred years, organised retail in India are...
Brand equity: Definition:- According to adward tauber band equity means, “the incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position, achieved by its brand & the extension potential of the brand.” Factors determining brand equity: Brand loyalty. Brand name awareness....
Factors To Be Considered By Media Planners: The various Factors are: Reach Frequency Cost per Thousand Cost per point Impact Selectivity Reach : It is the number of individuals (or homes) you wants to expose your product through specific media scheduled over a given period of time. ...
Factors Determining Advertising Budget:- Organizational Objectives. Type of product to be marketed. Frequency of advertising. Expenditure of the previous year. Size of the Company. Media used. Availability of Finance. Size of the market. Impotence of Middlemen. Quality of Advertising campaign.
Login or Register
- Why The Crop Top Did Not Work In India?? on
- Material Purchase Planning on
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019