Advertisement I have always loved people who inspire me, encourage me to do something in this world. Meeting such people or seeing such people have always given me something new to take in. We all in our lives go through ups and downs, its part of our lives....
The behaviour of retail shoppers is a subject of study across the world. The basic difference however Continues to be the maturity of markets and formats. While retail I in the West has evolved in terms of formats over the past hundred years, organised retail in India are...
Psychological Approach: The Psychological approach is based on the assumption that the stock prices are guided by emotion, rather than reason. Thus the prices of stocks are believed to be influenced by the Psychological mood of the investor. Technical analysis believes that stock market movement is 10% logical and...
Efficient Market Theory Approach: The efficient market theory approach is based on efficiency of the capital market. It believes that market is efficient and information about individuals stocks is available in the market. In the ideal efficient market everyone knows all the possible-to0knoe information simultaneously interpret it similarly and...
The Technical Approach: The technical approach involves plotting the price movement of the stock and drawing interference from the price movement in the market. The technicians believe that stock market history will repeat again. When a technical rule indicates a buy or sells sign then it is time to...
Fundamental Approach: The basic talents of fundamental approach are as follows: There is an intrinsic value for each stock and this value can be determined by a penetration analysis of the fundamental factor to the company, industry and economy. At any given point of time due to...
An investor is surrounded by many factors in his consideration of making investments. He is interested in minimizing risk and maximizing returns. He is also interested in liquidity safety and security of his investments. Thus, while buying a security, the investor has the primary purpose of the gain....
Schiffman & Kanuk’s model of consumer decision-making: This model is related to the problem solving consumer & to some extent the emotional consumer model. This model is made up of three major components: Input Process Output
Model of family decision making: This model depicts how family members interact with each other in the context of their consumer decision making. The various family member play different roles, these roles are: Influencers Gate-keepers Deciders Buyers Preparers Users
Decision-Making Models: Models which help in understanding the consumer behaviour are: Economic model Psychological model Pavlovian model Sociological model Howard-sheth model Engel-Black well-kollat model Model of family Decision making Nicosia model Schiffman and kanuk’s model of consumer decision making.
Login or Register
- Insurance Market Segmentation on
- What critical aspects of the Indian ethos need to be imbibed by an international company seeking to set up business in India? on
- What Is The Meaning of Demotion? on
- 2014 World Peace Day Free HD Pictures, Images, Wallpapers, Greeting Cards For Facebook, Myspace, WhatsApp on
- Do You Have NOMOPHOBIA? on
- What Are The EDP Programme Shortcomings? on
- 5 Really Awesome Reasons Why Every Girl Likes To Have A Gay Best Friend on
- Factors Responsible For Growing Popularity Of Social Responsibility on
- What Is The Meaning of Portfolio Construction? on
- 12 Very Interesting News Stories of Ahana Deol and Vaibhav Vora’s Wedding You Didn’t See On TV on
- Котировки акций Adidas выросли на новости о покупке Reebok азиатскими инвесторами August 7, 2020
- Прогноз относительно пары Eur August 7, 2020
- Day Trading Cryptocurrency August 5, 2020
- Игры С Выводом Денег Которые Платят Без Вложений.Игры С Выводом Реальных Денег August 4, 2020
- ‘Afiliados Casas De Apostas 1xbet’, Uma Marca De Apostas De ConfiançA August 4, 2020