Prelim- Operations Research Advertisement Q1. Solve any 2 (15 marks) A company manufactures and sells 3 varieties of pressure cookers. Supply of aluminium is limited to 750 kgs per week and the machine is available for 600 hours per week. The resource usage and profitability of each model is...
I know Operations Research is one of the most anxious papers that gives sleepless nights to many of you. However its not that a difficult paper. Instead of following a unit by unit guidelines, lets understand how the OR paper is being framed. Q1. (15 marks. Attempt any 2...
I’m Prof Nitin Kulkarni and this video is an introduction to the operations research subject for TYBMS SEM 6 students 2017. Be sure to share this video with your batchmates and feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below Introduction to Operations Research Subject for TYBMS SEM...
Operation Research – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance SN Modules No. of Lectures 1 Introduction to Operations Research and Linear Programming 15 2 Assignment and Transportation Models 15 3 Network Analysis 15 4 Decision Theory, Sequencing and Theory of Games 15 Total 60 Operation Research –...
Hi guys, Here’s the answers to Operations Research TYBMS SEM 6 Paper 2016 that you appeared for today! Answers, if any students want for verification. Q. 1a X =6, Y =4, Max. Z = 380 Q. 1b X1 = 0, X2 = 6, Max. Z= 30 Q. 2a Optimal cost...
The OR question paper would have the following pattern. Theory questions are not expected. Q1:- LPP A. Formulation and solve by graphical/simplex B. Formulation and solve by simplex C. Equations would be given and solve by simplex Q2:- Transportation/Assignment A. VAM/Northwest/Least cost sum to be formulated and solved. Modi...
A factory manufactures two products A & B. To manufacture A, a certain machine needs to be operated for 1.5 hrs. & in addition the craftsman has to work on it for another 2.0 hrs. To manufacture B, the times are 2.5 hrs. & 1.5 hrs. respectively. In a...
A company can make two products P1 & P2. Profit: P1 – 15, P2 – 5 per unit. Requirements per unit – P1 P2 Maximum Process 1 20 min. 10 min. 1200 min. Process 2 40 min. 10 min. 1600 min. Solve by simplex method. ...
A firm has 3 plants A, B & C and 4 warehouses W1, W2, W3 W4. Plant capacities are 1100, 1300 & 1900 units. Warehouse demands are 600, 1000, 1200 & 1500 units. Using cost data given below, find Optimal transportation cost. Find IFS by VAM. W1...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags