It’s the Spirit of Mumbai, people keep saying whenever they talk about Mumbai. I always thought to myself what that really meant. Recently I came across this facebook post by a connect who narrated how an Uber Driver Exemplified the Spirit of Mumbai in a touching story about humanity,...
Drop out rates in rural education has been a large cause for worry for the government. Children are the future of the nation and their education is the foundation of nation’s future. Several studies indicated that a large number of schools in rural and semi-urban areas lacked basic amenities like...
Being blatantly treated as objects of sexual indulgences and recreation, embracing agony and the bouts of sleepless nights and painful nocturnal odsseys not necessarily cause they choose that life but because fate leaves them without anything else to turn to. They adorn the red light area. Nights are at their...
Spawned by 5 years of corruption and injustice, the 250 Convent teachers are all set to give it back and battle it off till they earn their rights.They have been deprived of the grantuity and seniority scale which they are entitled to. They are now set to stage an agitation...
By Misbaah Mansuri As it was our 69th Independence year, Rotaractors of Lala LajpatRai College Of Commerce and Economics took this initiative to prove that we are True Indians and to show respect and gratitude towards our National Flag. Since past 5 years they have been doing this project and this...
“Selfie with daughter” is an unique contest initiated in Haryana to save girl child as the sex ratio in the state is very low. Bibipur village panchayat has launched the contest in which 3 best selfies would be awarded with trophies, certificates and cash prize. In the “selfie with...
9 Things You Didn’t Know About Nek Chand Nek Chand, Creator of Chandigarh’s Rock Garden died at the age of 90 in Chandigarh hospital on 12th June 2015. Nek Chand is known for building the Rock Garden, an 18-acre sculpture garden in Chandigarh, India. Nek Chand was born on...
Rains have arrived in Mumbai and like every year Mumbaikars are thrilled to enjoy the unexpected holidays, steaming pakoras and watching romantic movie sessions. Rains always bring smile to anyone’s face of any age-group. Those huge traffic jams, leaking ceilings and delayed trains doesn’t really matter especially when you...
Kerala, God’s own country has 2 main monsoon seasons. The rains that arrive in the middle of the month of Evadam (of Malayalam calendar) i.e. the southwest monsoon that arrives in the month of June is known as Edavappathy. In mid-October, the northeast monsoon that arrives in the month...
Indian army reached across Myanmar border and Nagaland and attacked the separatist forces in their hideouts. “While ensuring peace and tranquility along the border and in the border states, any threat to our security, safety and national integrity will meet a firm response,” the Army declared officially. On explaining...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags