Services Marketing Advertisement Unit 1 What are the unique features of services and how different is the same from goods What are the factors contributing to growth of service sector in India Elaborate the role of services in India How are services classified What are the key challenges in...
Services Marketing Unit 1 What are the unique features of services and how different is the same from goods What are the factors contributing to growth of service sector in India How are services classified What are the key challenges in marketing services and how are they overcome What...
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments...
What is the Service Sector? The industrial world is divided into 3 sectors the primary, secondary and tertiary service sector. The primary sector deals with all the primary activities that contributes to country’s GDP for e.g: agriculture, fishing, mining, etc. The secondary sector deals with the manufacturing sector and...
PRODUCT LEVELS OF TOURISM In planning its market offering, the marketer needs to think through five levels of product. Each level adds to the customer value, and the five constitute a customer value hierarchy. The levels of the product that the travel and tourism industry offers to its...
PRODUCT WIDTH AND PRODUCT LINE Product width of the product mix refers to how many different product lines the company carries. The width of the product mix refers to how many variants are offered of each product in the product line. The product length is the total number in...
RATER ANALYSIS OF TOURISM The well-known concept of five-quality dimension RATER, we hereby relate them to 7’s of Travel and Tourism. So what do we mean by 7’s Travel and Tourism Industry and what is its significance in relation to RATER. 1) RELIABILITY – Suchna – Information The...
Complaint Handling In Tourism Sector No matter how well prepared you are there is always the potential for something to go wrong. The way you and your personnel handle complaints can be the determining factor in turning a “disaster” into a “success.” Tourism & More offers the following ideas...
Dealing With Difficult People In Tourism Industry Here are some suggestions to help your staff cope with the angry guest. 1 Do not fight to win every battle. Often it is easier to simply say, “Yes Sir/Mam you are right. Very few angry visitors are willing...
Tourism Price Mix In pricing decisions, the product or the service mix of the tourist organization is important. They have to set prices in line with the quality of services to be made available to the customers and the type of customers they are targeting. Pricing decisions are influenced...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags