Logistics and SCM Advertisement Unit 1 1. What is the meaning of logistics? Also elaborate what is integrated logistics. 2. What is the mission of logistics? Also elaborate the significance of 7 Rs 3. How to gain competitive advantage via logistics 4. What are the types of logistics 5....
Unit 1 What is the meaning of logistics? Also elaborate what is integrated logistics. What is the mission of logistics? Also elaborate the significance of 7 Rs How to gain competitive advantage via logistics What are the types of logistics What are objectives of logistics What are the...
Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance SN Modules No. of Lectures 1 Overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management 15 2 Elements of Logistics Mix 15 3 Inventory Management, Logistics Costing, Performance Management and Logistical Network Analysis 15 4 Recent Trends...
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments...
Prelim paper 1- Logistics and Supply chain management Answer all questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Attempt 2 questions from Q 1- 4 Q1 a. Bring out the importance of logistics in developing economy like India Q1 b. Elaborate the various ways in which an organisation can do demand...
Introduction: Logistics is a very different subject, nothing you have studied in the past will be remotely related to this subject yet it draws a lot of similarities from a lot of subjects! While I was studying my BMS Sem 5 I could not relate much to this subject,...
Tips to Clear KT: Logistics Management By: Rohit Singh, topper- Viva College. Hi everybody. First of all, I would like to thank BMS.CO.IN for giving me such a platform to share some tips regarding “Logistics” with you all. You must be knowing that this subject is technical. Most of...
1.Reduce the supply base -Reduce the number of suppliers for each commodity of purchases to a minimum, a few or often only one. 2. Develop strategic long term partners -Develop supplier partners, especially in the commodities key to the company’s growth and future success. -Plan and execute for a...
•The fundamental principles are: -Loyalty to your organization. -Justice to those with whom you deal. -Faith in your profession. •Demonstrate loyalty to the employer by diligently following the lawful instructions of the employer, using reasonable care in exercising granted authority. •Avoid any personal business or professional activity that would...
•Manufacturing companies must share information to the very detailed level to help suppliers see the savings potential. •Manufacturing companies must be committed to long-term implementation of lean strategies and not just a “flavour of the month”. •Manufacturing companies must give support t its suppliers support in terms of training...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags