Let’s learn the system of brands in today’s video from our Advertising 101 Video Series. Advertisement We will understand how companies use combination of brands and categories while expanding Brand Architecture into Line Extensions, Brand Extensions, Multibrands & Unique introductions. Advertisement
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Brand – Definition and Meaning explained in under 5 minutes Gayatri Thampi in this short video takes us through “What is a brand?” , Its origin, definition, meaning and concept.
INTERNET: The internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public academic, business, & government networks of local to global...
Tools of Direct Marketing The following are major tools of direct marketing: Face to face selling. Telemarketing Direct Mail Marketing. Catalogue marketing. Direct response television marketing. Kiosk Marketing. Online Marketing. Face to face selling: Sales call is the oldest and original form of direct marketing. All...
Meaning: Direct marketing means selling the product without any middlemen. Definition: According to the Direct marketing Association (DAM) ,” Direct marketing is an interactive marketing system that uses one or more advertising media to affect a measurable response and/ or transaction at any location.” Role of Direct...
Relationship Marketing: It is the process of building long-term, trusting, win-win relationship with customers, distributors, dealers & suppliers. Peter Drucker has rightly said that, “the basic purpose of an organization is to create customers & retain them.” Features of Relationship Marketing The interaction between suppliers & customers...
PERSONAL SELLING Meaning: Personal selling involves selling through a person-to-person communication process. Importance of personal selling; Allowing for two-way interaction. Tailoring of the message. Lack of distraction. Involvement in the decision process. Source of research information. To attract latent & passive customers. To retain habitual & loyal customers....
Importance of Sales Promotion: The following are the reasons for undertaking actively all forms of sales promotion. Increase sales. Make the sales of slow- moving products faster Stabilize of fluctuating sales pattern. Indentify & attract new customers Launch a new product quickly Educate customers regarding product improvements. Reduce...
Trade Promotion Tools: Manufacturers use a number of trade promotion tools. A higher proportion of promotion budget is devoted to trade promotion tools (49.9%) than to consumer promotion (27.9%) with media advertising capturing the remaining (25.2%) Dealer stock display contests: It is a type of point-of-purchase advertising...
Login or Register
- How To Apply For Delhi University – DU BMS CET 2014? on
- Mark Zuckerberg’s 10 Best Quotes on
- Performance Tests & Observations Method of Performance Appraisal on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- What Are Features Of Advertising Budget? on
- What are the negative effects of not detaching? on
- Joke : Why Corporate Life & Dreams Can Never Meet? on
- Top 3 Cute Awesome Happy Deepawali 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages In Hindi For Facebook And WhatsApp on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- 10 Wonderful Happy Skanda Sashti 2015 Images, Photos, Wallpapers For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019