Business Economics II Advertisement Disclaimer: Please note that these question banks are important questions to be done, however the whole syllabus must also be revised. Paper pattern:- Q1. Objectives (15 marks) Q2. Full length questions (2 sets of 2 questions each. Attempt any one set) Q3. Full length questions...
Introduction: Just like Managerial Economics 1, Managerial Economics 2 is all about application of economic theories but it deals with macro economics as compared to managerial economics 1 that dealt with micro economics. The difference between micro and macro economics is that micro economics deals with the economics on...
Meaning: The term ‘foreign exchange’ is, generally used to refer to foreign currencies. But the foreign exchange is also used to refer to the mechanism by which the curreny of one country is converted into the currency of another country. Need for Foreign Exchange: In the case of...
Reasons for the People to Acquire Foreign Country: I. To purchase goods and services from for other countries II. To purchase financial assets in foreign countries III. To send gifts abroad IV. To speculate on the value of foreign currencies.
Meaning of Foreign Exchange Rate: The rate at which the currency of one country is exchanged for the currency of another country is called the exchange rate or the rate of exchange. In other words the exchange rate is the price which paid in domestic currency for a...
Protectionist policy refer to that trade policy or commercial policy of international trade under which there will be deliberate imposition of restrictions on the movements of goods and services between countries with a view to safeguarding home industries or domestic industries or domestic industries from foreign competition.
Granting of Loans of its Financial Resources: The fund can use its resources for granting loans to member contrives. A member country facing a temporary deficit in its balance of payments (i.e., shortage of foreign exchange) can purchase from the fund the required foreign currency to meet the deficit...
The international economic and monetary conference at Beetton Woods in New Hampshire in the U.S.A. at July 1944. At the conference, the ‘Keynes’ plan were discussed in detail by 44 countries, and it was decided to start two international financial institution namely I. International Monetary Fund and II. The...
Membership of the Fund: The IMF started functioning with an initial number of 44 members i.e., all the 44 members of the U.N.O. present at the Bretton Woods conference. The IMF has 151 members. New members may be admitted to the Fund at any time at the discretion of...
Floating exchange rate refers to the exchange rate which is determined by the conditions of demand for and supply of the foreign exchange in the exchange market. Advantages of Floating or Flexible Exchange Rate System: i. Under the flexible exchange rate system, foreign exchange market clears automatically...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags