Hello TYBMS students, Advertisement We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Introduction: SSF or special studies in finance is one the elective offered in Semester 5 of the BMS course along with Special studies in marketing and E-commerce. There is a clear bifurcation of BMSites: the ones comfortable with theory go for SSM and the ones who are comfortable...
The income statement and balance sheet of Alpha Company Ltd. is given below- INCOME STATEMENT PARTICULARS Rs (in Lakhs) Rs (in lakhs) Sales 5,000 Interst on investment 100 Profit on sale on old assets 50 Total income 5,150 Less Manufacturing cost 1,800...
Q) Pizza Hut Ltd has existing in which it has capital invested of Rs.150 crores. The after tax operating income is Rs20 crores and company & company has a cost of 12%. Estimate the Economic Value Added (EVA) of the firm. Solution- Capital employee = 150 crores ...
AS-17 Segmentation Reporting- The segment report is made as per AS-17 which is mandatory and is effective for the accounting periods starting on or after 1.04.2001. Segmentation can be done an the basis of products on services or a group of related products and services. Segmentation can also...
Corporate governance- “Corporate governance is about maintaining an appropriate balance of accountability between three key players- the corporation’s owners the directors whom the owners elect and the managers whom the directors selects. Accountability requires not only good transparency, but also an effective measns to take action for poor...
CARE - CARE is a credit rating and information service company, commenced it operation in Oct 1993. CARE company is promoted by IDBI jointly with investment institutions, banks and finance companies. It is recognized by RBI, GOI, SE$BI etc Functions- To make available information on any company, industry...
CRA’s - CRA’s are an integral part of the modern capital markets. CRA’s regularly analyzed the financial position of corporations and assign and revise the ratings for their securities. CRA’s continuously monitors the corporate and the rating is monitored till the life of the instrument. The ratings are...
Credit Rating- Credit rating is an expression through the use of alpha- numeric symbols of the opinion about credit quality of the issuer of securities with reference to a particular instrument. Credit rating is a simple and costly to understand. Such rating, which is expressed in symbols,...
Underwriting of securities- When a company offers shares to the public, it would like to ensure of the issue. A company with a view to protect subscription by members of the public and with a view to enabling it to get requisite amount of share capital, will...
Login or Register
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Steps Involved In Setting Up Of An Enterprise on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags