1. Float 2. RBI intervension/ managed float 3. FDI vs FPI 4. Hotmoney / Petro dollars 5. Offshore finance centers 6. Authorized dealers 7. FEDAI 8. BIS 9. ECB 10. Factors contributing to growth of Euro Cuurency 11. Euro currency bond 12. Features of foreign exchange market 13. Types...
Question Bank on Entrepreneurship Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Dear Students, As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5 units...
The Black Book Project or project work worth 100 marks in the BMS course comes up in semester 5 and is one of those once in a life time things about BMS that will stay with you forever and it was just the same for me. I wanted to...
Hi BMSites, Mumbai University will be declaring the seating arrangement i.e. exam centres of BMS Sem 5 and Sem 6 CBSGS and ATKT exams in the below link (3-4 days before the exams) : http://mu.ac.in/seatingarrangement.html You can collect your halltickets from your respective colleges 4-5 days before the exams....
Query: I have not yet started studying for theory subjects. So I just wanted to know for each theory subject, what all to study. Reply: You can go through the following links to study theory subjects – Study Tips & Tricks: The Complete Guide To Help You Score Amazing...
Query: I want solved papers of previous years question papers for TYBMS SEM 5 2013 (oct – nov) Reply: You can get the solved university papers here : TYBMS Sem 5 Solved Board Papers (From November 2008 till date!) Also don’t miss to check: Important tips and...
Query: How can I complete my entire studies till the exams from now? And what should I prefer for studies? Reply: You cannot complete the entire syllabus of BMS Sem 5 in 10 days but yes, you should focus on the below 2 main things: – Important Question...
Query: Firstly i want to know that case studies in all subjects will have how much weightage of marks? and also how to solve case studies and for that what to read and how? Secondly the portion of all theory subjects is too much and can you provide some...
Query: If we fail in internals & pass in externals. Do we have to sit for written exams again? Reply: If you fail in internal exams then you will have to appear for internal exams. No need to appear for external exams again. Do check: Revised 75 :...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags