“Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended Last Night” – Zig Ziglar This famous line by Zig Ziglar is like a fuel to accelerate, like a tonic for revival to all those who have experienced Failures in their personal or professional life. Such failures could be due...
To be in love is a magical experience. The feeling of being in love with someone is priceless. It makes people expressive and kindles the desire to pour our heart out to that special person. Be it the fleeting minutes of romance that you had with your beloved or...
Being blatantly treated as objects of sexual indulgences and recreation, embracing agony and the bouts of sleepless nights and painful nocturnal odsseys not necessarily cause they choose that life but because fate leaves them without anything else to turn to. They adorn the red light area. Nights are at their...
Spawned by 5 years of corruption and injustice, the 250 Convent teachers are all set to give it back and battle it off till they earn their rights.They have been deprived of the grantuity and seniority scale which they are entitled to. They are now set to stage an agitation...
By Misbaah Mansuri As it was our 69th Independence year, Rotaractors of Lala LajpatRai College Of Commerce and Economics took this initiative to prove that we are True Indians and to show respect and gratitude towards our National Flag. Since past 5 years they have been doing this project and this...
Sweet tooth and a craving for scrumptious pastries? We will tell you where you need to head at!Because the swanky and five-star pastry shops are not always immaculate, finger-licking retreats for you! It is true that beautiful things never ask for attention and the Sugar Belle by an amateur...
Can you ever forget the best days of your college life? Well, we bet you that those are the only days of your life where you have experienced and learnt so much that you would want to cherish them forever. So the people who are currently in their college,...
The power of this quote comes from the fact that this quote gives a little sigh even when you read it once, isn’t it? When things don’t work out the way we expected from life, when we lose hope for silver lining in life, when everything is topsy-turvy,...
25 Sweet School Memories Facebook And WhatsApp Messages, Status To Share With Your Friends 1) School starts with few prayer songs. 2) Borrowing pen, chemistry lab, maths formula, geometry box, lunch bell, sports day, unforgettable days. 3) Peeping into substitution register to check which teacher is absent. 4) Those...
Heya! June 2015 month is here. Isn’t it Wow? (Yes, the Saif style ;)) Shouldn’t we welcome the divine month with positive thoughts so that we can fulfil our dreams? It’s high time we should forget all the last month’s language, words, thought processes and begin June 2015 month...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags