Industrial Law – Revised FYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance Sr. No. Modules No. of Lectures 1 Laws Related to Industrial Relations and Industrial Disputes 15 2 Laws Related to Health, Safety and Welfare 15 3 Social Legislation 15 4 Laws Related to Compensation Management 15 Total 60...
Advertisement Introduction: Law is a set of rules that govern the functioning of the specific area they deal with; similarly ‘Industrial Law’ deals with three very important factors of the industrial world the employers, employees and the government. They are the set of regulations that guide employers and trade...
For all you first years, who feel tacking Industrial law is difficult; stop worrying! As always www.bms.co.in has brought in a few simple tips to help you deal with it. Firstly, under stand the subject is all about. Industrial Law is a Theory Subject which deals with Laws...
Login or Register
- Preliminary pages of research projects on
- 8 Latest Funniest Katrina Kaif Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- 7 Best Not-So-Funny Memes of “It’s Gonna Be May” Viral On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Merits of Average Rate of return Method (ARR) on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on
- Importance of Participative Management on
- Organizational Image on