Industrial Law – Revised FYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance Sr. No. Modules No. of Lectures 1 Laws Related to Industrial Relations and Industrial Disputes 15 2 Laws Related to Health, Safety and Welfare 15 3 Social Legislation 15 4 Laws Related to Compensation Management 15 Total 60...
Advertisement Introduction: Law is a set of rules that govern the functioning of the specific area they deal with; similarly ‘Industrial Law’ deals with three very important factors of the industrial world the employers, employees and the government. They are the set of regulations that guide employers and trade...
For all you first years, who feel tacking Industrial law is difficult; stop worrying! As always www.bms.co.in has brought in a few simple tips to help you deal with it. Firstly, under stand the subject is all about. Industrial Law is a Theory Subject which deals with Laws...
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019