Let’s learn the system of brands in today’s video from our Advertising 101 Video Series. Advertisement We will understand how companies use combination of brands and categories while expanding Brand Architecture into Line Extensions, Brand Extensions, Multibrands & Unique introductions. Advertisement
Hello students, Today we are going to understand brand architecture and its types from a portfolio rules viewpoint in our Advertising 101 Video Series by Gayatri Thampi for Management Paradise.
Marketing means the act of promoting and selling of products or services. Marketing starts with identifying the product, determining its price, selecting a distribution channel to reach the customer and development of promotional strategy. The advantages of marketing are as follows: 1) Gets recognition and attention of the target...
Marketing Research is concerned with marketing studies of specific marketing problems and opportunities FEATURES 1. Continuous process . 2. Wide coverage 3. Analysis and inferences . 4. Decision support system . 5. Statistical tools used 6. Different methods 7. Facilitator not guarantor
1. Time consuming 2. Costly . 3. Not exact 4. Not a substitute to decision making . 5. Management attitude 6. Complex environment 7. Shortage of qualified staff . 8. Improper selection of sample 9. Research or respondent bias 10. Other limitations
Consumer behaviour is defined as “The study of individuals, groups, or organizations and the processes they use to select, secure, use, and dispose of products, services, experiences, or ideas to satisfy needs and the impacts that these processes have on the consumer and society.” FACTORS INFLUENCING THE...
DEFINITIONS According to Philip Kotler, “Marketing Information System (MIS) consists of people, equipments and procedures to gather, sort, analyse, evaluate and distribute needed, timely and accurate information to marketing decision makers.” COMPONENTS OF MIS a) Internal Company Records Internal company records consist of the data, which is...
Positioning involves capturing the mind space of the consumers with a distinctive feature or benefit of the brand.” Following are the major positioning strategies : 1. Positioning by price . 2. Positioning on the basis of quality 3. Positioning on the basis of competitors . 4. Positioning on...
Brand equity is defined as “The incremental value of a business above the value of its physical assets due to the market position achieved by its brand and the extension potential of the brand”. Brand equity is dependent upon various factors. These are : 1. Brand awareness 2....
Target-Return pricing Here, the firm determines the price that would fetch its target rate of return on investment. As per this method, the selling price can be determined by using the formula = Unit cost + For example, a manufacturer has invested Rs. 1,00,000 and is expecting...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags