I’m Prof Nitin Kulkarni and this video is an introduction to the operations research subject for TYBMS SEM 6 students 2017. Be sure to share this video with your batchmates and feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below Advertisement Introduction to Operations Research Subject for TYBMS...
1. Float 2. RBI intervension/ managed float 3. FDI vs FPI 4. Hotmoney / Petro dollars 5. Offshore finance centers 6. Authorized dealers 7. FEDAI 8. BIS 9. ECB 10. Factors contributing to growth of Euro Cuurency 11. Euro currency bond 12. Features of foreign exchange market 13. Types...
A firm has 3 plants A, B & C and 4 warehouses W1, W2, W3 W4. Plant capacities are 1100, 1300 & 1900 units. Warehouse demands are 600, 1000, 1200 & 1500 units. Using cost data given below, find Optimal transportation cost. Find IFS by VAM. W1...
Let’s learn the system of brands in today’s video from our Advertising 101 Video Series. We will understand how companies use combination of brands and categories while expanding Brand Architecture into Line Extensions, Brand Extensions, Multibrands & Unique introductions.
Welcome to Advertising 101 by Gayatri Thampi. In the previous series we learnt, Brand – Definition and Meaning explained in under 5 minutes Today, we look into what makes a product a brand. What is a product? Differences between the a brand and a product and Real life example explaining it...
Brand – Definition and Meaning explained in under 5 minutes Gayatri Thampi in this short video takes us through “What is a brand?” , Its origin, definition, meaning and concept.
UNIT 2: Strategy formulation refers to the process of choosing the most appropriate course of action for the realization of organizational goals and objectives and thereby achieving the organizational vision. The process of strategy formulation basically involves six main steps Framing Mission & Vision. Analysis of the Internal Environment...
PPT presentation of unit 1 for subject : Strategic Management. BMS III SEMESTER University Examination 75 Marks Descriptive 60; Case 15 Internal Assessment 50 Marks 25 Marks Total 100 Marks Objectives: To equip the students with management policies and strategies at entry level to develop conceptual skills in this...
Hello BMSites, Want to learn management concepts in less than 5 minutes? Check out these 10 management concepts that will increase your knowledge with little effort. Here we present 10 Awesome Management Concepts That You Ought To Know: Human asset – treating humans as productive force Incremental change – step...
Management is all about organizing, planning, controlling, and directing the activities of a business in order to achieve defined objectives. Making an organization successful requires, above all, clear thinking. There are dozens of management concepts out of which we have selected today 10 basic concept that will be helpful...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags