E commerce and Digital Marketing Advertisement Unit 1 What are the features of E commerce What are the categories of E commerce What are the advantages and disadvantages of ecommerce How is Ecommerce different from traditional sales Elaborate the factors responsible for development of E commerce in India What...
INTERNET: The internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public academic, business, & government networks of local to global...
Introduction: E-commerce or electronic commerce is a very interesting and upcoming field to make a career and if you happen to get a chance to specialize in the same, count yourself lucky because most BMS colleges across Mumbai don’t give this option. Usually colleges encourage students to take up...
Evolution of Indian Retail Industry Barter System was known as the first form of Retail. Followed by Kirana Stores and Mom and Pop Stores. Finally manufacturing era necessitated the small store and specialty stores. It was a seller’s market at this point of time with limited number of brands...
An interview with Mr. Subrat Kar, Co-Founder, Zootout.com by Aeman Waghoo, Content Writer, BMS.co.in If your sole motto is to earn money, then don’t jump for entrepreneurship. Your main aim should be to solve problems in market, fulfill the need of customers and make them happy, money...
Login or Register
- 5 Films Guaranteed to Lift Your Spirits on
- Acceptance of a product on
- Search Engines on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Operations Research Mumbai University April 2011 Exam Solved Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- BMS Course Detailed Syllabus of Sem II, IV and VI on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019