Introduction: Advertisement Environmental Management is the BMS equivalent of EVS that we used to study in school, uuh did somebody actually study evs? Lol! nope barely a percent of the entire class actually studied EVS in school and maybe that is the reason why today we are facing environment...
WE ALL ARE WELL AWARE OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES WE HAVE DEAL WITH ON A DAILY BASIS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE? IF NOT ANYTHING YET, WAKE UP AND TAKE A PLEDGE TODAY ON WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY THAT YOU WOULD DO YOUR BIT TO SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT....
Renewable And Non-Renewable Resources More commonly, natural resources are classified as Inexhaustible i.e. wind, tidal energy, precipitation, etc. and Exhaustible e.g. ground water, minerals, fuels, food, forests, etc. Table showing renewable and non-renewable natural resources Inexhaustible Wind, tidal energy, precipitation, etc. Natural...
Environment is “the sum total of all conditions and influences that affect the development of life of organisms,” while ecology is “the overall study of the interactions and interrelationships of organisms and their environment.” All natural ecosystems are capable of self-maintenance and are very delicately balanced. The over use,...
The condition of ecological crisis is reached because of the degradation of the ecosystems. This is the outcome of the over exploitation of natural resources by man. This was inevitable in view of the population explosion, technological advancement, industrialization, profit oriented capitalism, unplanned urbanization, modern agricultural practices, deforestation,...
Pollution: “Pollution refers to any undesirable change in the physical, chemical or biological characteristic of our environment (air, water, soil) that may or will adversely affect human or other species and life-supporting systems of our biosphere directly or indirectly.” A substance or factor whose presence can damage the...
Effect of Ecological Imbalance on food chains and webs: The reduction in number of species at any food level in the ecosystem, due to migration, excessive killing or extinction, disturbs the food chains and food webs in that ecosystem. For example; over grazing or deforestation reduces/eliminates the vegetation (primary...
Effect of Ecological Imbalance on diversity of organisms: Origin of new species and extinction of some of the existing species is a part of the natural process of organic evolution. However, human activities are causing extinction at an unnatural or greater rate. Destruction or alteration of natural habitats, pollution...
Effect of Ecological Imbalance on atmospheric temperature: Air pollution has adverse effects not only on plants and animals but also on the ecosystem as a whole. One of the most significant effects of air pollution is seen on the rise in global temperature. Higher concentration of CO2 in atmosphere...
Effect of Ecological Imbalance on Air: The industries, automobiles, forest fires and domestic combustion are the major sources of air pollution. The air pollutants discharged from industries and power houses include gases like SO2, CO, CO2, H2S, NO, NO2, etc. and traces of ethylene, acetylene and propylene. Smoke, smog,...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags