PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Portfolio management is a dynamic process which involves the following steps:
- Identification of objectives, constraints and preference of investors for formulation of investment policy.
- Develop and implement strategies in tune with investment policy formulated. It will help the selection of asset classes and securities in each class depending upon their risk return attributes.
- Review and monitoring of the performance of the portfoli0o by continuous overview of the market conditions and performance of the companies.
- Evaluation of the portfolio for the results to compare with targets and make some adjustments for the future.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015