What does Results Held In Reserve (RRLE) mean?
Results are normally held in reserve for the following reasons:
1. Non passing of lower examinations
2. Non receipt of Transfer / Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of First Degree certificate required for Masters Degree results etc.
What should I do if my results are held in reserve?
1) Apply for declaration of result through respective college / Institution with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, first-degree certificate, certificate of eligibility / Transfer etc. whatever is applicable.
2) On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant documents / information and on completion of process result will be declared within the following period.
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.M.M., B.M.S., M.A. – 15 days.
M.Com., M.Sc. F.E. (Sem.II), B.E. (Sem.VII & VIII), LL.B. – 30 days.
3) The statement of marks will be sent to respective college/Institution within 20 days from the declaration of result, held in reserve.
4) No enquiry will be entertained within this period.
5) Any queries you can reach University of Mumbai, Controller of Examination, Examination Bhavan, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (e).