It is an integrated model. It assumes problem solving approach in buying and adopts input-output or system approach in buying.
It has four sets of variables:
(b) Perceptual and learning constructs
(d) Exogenous or external variables.
Inputs are provided by 3 types of stimuli:
- Significative stimuli.
- Symbolic stimuli.
- Social stimuli.
- Perceptual and learning constructs:-
These constructs are psychological variables which influence the consumer decision making process.
Example: motives, attitudes & perceptions.
Means purchase decision. It may be either satisfaction or dissatisfaction after purchase.
- Exogenous or external variables:-
It indirectly influences the consumer.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015