It is the process of building long-term, trusting, win-win relationship with customers, distributors, dealers & suppliers.
Peter Drucker has rightly said that, “the basic purpose of an organization is to create customers & retain them.”
Features of Relationship Marketing
- The interaction between suppliers & customers is moving from a transaction one to a relationship focused one.
- It emphasizes on maximizing the lifetime value of customer segments & enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Relationship Marketing is concerned with the working, developing & enhancing relationships within the organization & building substantial external relationship with customers, suppliers, referrals, source, influence markets & recruitment markets.
- Quality, customer service & marketing are closely related in relationship marketing.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015