Advertisement Product Life Cycle is an understanding of how to make a product and how much money to spend. Product Life Cycle has the following phases: 1) Introduction phase, 2) Growth phase, 3) Maturity Phase and 4) Decline Phase. The new product development process includes: idea generation, idea screening,...
The activities involved in transfer of goods and services from seller to buyer i.e. advertising, shipping, storing and so on is known as Marketing. The marketing mix or 4Ps are: product, place, promotion and price. The concept of 4Ps is replaced by 7 Ps which are: product, price, place,...
Dear FYBMSites, BMS.co.in gives an opportunity for BMS students to prepare for Semester 1 examinations. Try our free model question paper on Principles of Management subject today and achieve success in your main exams. Note: Duration – 2.5 hours Answer any 10 questions Each question carries 7.5 marks Here...
BMS.co.in offers an opportunity for BMS students to prepare for Semester 3 examinations. Try our free model question paper on Principles of Marketing subject today and achieve success in your main exams. Note: Attempt any 10 questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks Duration – 2.5 hours Principles of Marketing...
Hey FYBMSites, BMS.co.in Question papers will help you clear main semester exam with ease. Today’s set of question paper on ‘Principles of Management’ will contain only 5-10 questions for your practice. Here we present Principles of Management Practice Question Paper 2: What precautions you will take in designing an...
Hey SYBMSites, BMS.co.in Question papers will help you clear main semester exam with ease. Each set of question paper will contain only 10-15 questions for daily practice. Here we present Principles of Management Practice Question Paper 1: How do you define business? How does business contribute to economic development?...
Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern: Number of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 Number of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory paper – 3 hours No....
UBMSFSI.3 : Principles of Management – 50 lectures, 3 credit. Principles of Management is a Semester 1 subject in FYBMS. Principles of Management subject provides a basis of understanding to the BMS students with reference to working of business organizations through the process of management. Principles of Management inculcates...
Principles of Management Paper I is a Sem 1 subject of FYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. The subject will be covered in 60 lectures and will consist of 4 main units. The subject aims to provide fundamental knowledge and exposure to the concepts, theories and practices in the field...
PRINCIPLES OF PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION: The portfolio manager has to follow certain principles while constructing a portfolio. These principles are as follows: SAFETY PRINCIPLES: The safety principle means that the portfolio must maintain its principal value in the event of forced liquidation. Normally, the investor does not...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags