Importance of Sales Promotion:
The following are the reasons for undertaking actively all forms of sales promotion.
- Increase sales.
- Make the sales of slow- moving products faster
- Stabilize of fluctuating sales pattern.
- Indentify & attract new customers
- Launch a new product quickly
- Educate customers regarding product improvements.
- Reduce the perception of risk associated with the purchase of a product
- Motivate dealers to stock & sell more
- Attract dealers to participate in manufacturer’s dealer display & sales contests.
- Obtain more & better shelf space & displays.
- Bring more customers to dealer stores
- Make goods more faster through dealers
- Improve manufacture-dealer relationship
- Motivate sales force to trace the achievement higher than targets
- Reward sales force for active market surveillance & for rendering superior customer service.
- Put power into the sales. Presentation
- Counter competitors sales promotion & marketing efforts
- Provide punch to the company’s advertising efforts
- Build goodwill
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015