Market Analysis Advertisement A Market can be local, regional, national and international. Products that are unbranded have local or regional markets. Products that are branded are in national and global markets. Market is one of the important key factors in market analysis that helps to know the size, growth,...
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT Unit 1 Sales refers to the exchange of goods/ commodities against money or service. It is the only revenue generating function in an organization. It has formed an important part in business throughout history. Even prior to the introduction of money, people used to exchange...
BMS.co.in’s BMS Sem II, Sem IV, Sem VI Full Notes and Online Study material serve as a ready reckoner prepared by experts to provide a crisp and clear description of all important concepts that form a part of the learning objectives of all chapters of each subject. With more...
What is Co-operatives and Rural Markets? Co-operatives and Rural Markets is this one subject that has a very Indian ring to it, after all let Indians hear the word rural and we are reminded of the vast rural population we treasure in our country’s heart. Yes Co-operatives and rural...
FAQ 1. What is Financial Accounting? Accounting is a term we have been familiar since our F.Y.J.C as commerce students, the basics of knowing what to earn and how to spend is not something that is not new to us. Financial accounting is the subject that helps us keep track...
Introduction: Communication is the process of conveying ideas from one person to another. When idea’s are created and wish to be shared, the process of communication takes place. A particular person conveys his message across by writing it down, talking it out, gesturing or showcasing it to the opposite...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
Introduction: Accountancy as we all know can be bifurcated into three segments, financial accounting that we learnt in semester 1, cost accountancy that we learnt in semester 2 and managerial accounting that we are learning now. Financial accounting was done in a way that all details and records...
Hey all BMSites! We have come up with a Section where you would get BMS Notes for all Semesters. From Sem 1 to Sem 6, Get all notes downloaded at your PC/Laptop for free, Just you have to register on Managementparadise.com refer Tutorial to Register on Managementparadise.com If you...
Youths: A grand and comprehensive exhibition is planned on the state of Maharashtra: Golden Maharashtra Exhibition, to commemorate its fiftieth anniversary. The scheduled exhibition will showcase history, culture, politics, art, literature-in fact the life in Maharashtra in it’s entirely. The mega exhibition scheduled from 28th April to May 2011...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags