Disadvantages of advertising through direct response:
- High cost:-
High cost is a major problem. The cost of printing, production & personnel had all increased significantly in recent years.
- Same list of prospects:-
Many times, the list of the prospect may not be updated, the cost of trying to reach this group with changed address or changed phone numbers may pinch the total budget.
- Less interest of prospects:-
Some prospects don’t respond well to the calls of the telemarketing executives. They feel it is a waste of time & even get rid, at times.
- No proof of word of mouth:-
Direct mails & telemarketing also has an image problem along many customer groups & lucks the creditability that is enjoyed by some of the other mediums.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015