Advertisement Disadvantages of advertising through direct response: High cost:- High cost is a major problem. The cost of printing, production & personnel had all increased significantly in recent years. Same list of prospects:- Many times, the list of the prospect may not be updated, the cost of trying to...
Advantage of advertisement through direct response:- Special one to one communication:- It has the ability to target even the most narrowly defined audience. Instant feedback: Instant feedback & reaction to a particular advertising message can be taken through the medium like telemarketing, coupons etc. Easy evaluation:...
DIRECT RESPONSE: It means where in individual potential customer of any demographic back ground, product user or even lifestyle segment could be reached with extreme accuracy. Direct mailers & telemarketing are two forms where an individual inquiry handled & informed about the product or service. Direct mailers...
Login or Register
- People-oriented tourism industry on
- National Kazoo Day 2015 HD Images, Wallpapers For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Elements of Logistics and Supply Chain Management – TYBMS Sem 5 Important Questions Bank 2015 on
- Ethics V/s Making a Living on
- The 8 Types of People You’ll Meet in School Life on
- Reasons for the Growing Importance of IMC on
- The Complete List of 2014 Emmy Awards Primetime Winners on
- What is Multiple optimal solutions in an assignment problem? on
- E-Commerce University Question Paper November 2011 on
- Prelim paper for HRM – Vipin Saboo Tutorials on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019