Peer support in Development of Entrepreneurship.
- Ambition or Compulsions alone may not make a man/woman an Entrepreneur.
- The moral support and encouragement of the family members, friends and relatives, previous experience and inherited property are very helpful in the growth of Entrepreneurship.
- More support from near and dear ones inspires the would be entrepreneurs, reinforces his confidence and prepares him to face new challenges boldly.
- In the Indian Society Entrepreneurship cannot be considered as an Individual phenomenon and strictly intrinsic to the persons involved.
- Rather it is an extension of the family aspirations and ambitions that are ultimately realised by an individual.
- Therefore the peers support is necessary in the development and growth of entrepreneurship.