International Finance Advertisement Unit 1 What is the scope and importance of international finance Elaborate the challenges of international finance What are the components of BOP Accommodating vs autonomous transactions. Devaluation vs depreciation Gold standard vs bretton woods system Fixed vs flexible exchange system Elaborate the European Monetary system...
TYBMS Sem 6 Important Question Bank 2016 – 1 day before the exam! Exams are approaching in a few days and you’ve been for several years, nay decades now! This possibly will be the last exam you take in your life for many of you. Now that the TYBMS...
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments...
Hi BMSites, Hope your Logistics paper was easy and good. We came to know from students and faculties also that today’s paper was the easiest one till date as compared to previous University question papers. To our surprise, even the case study was simple. In logistics, 4-5 questions came...
1) Want to know what’s going to be Logistics Management paper pattern? Check here —–> Revised TYBMS Sem 5 Paper Pattern for November 2014 (75 Marks) Exams 2) How to solve Logistics case study: Check here —–> Tips to crack Logistics Case Study by Prof. Nitin Kulkarni 3)...
Dear BMSites, Hope your exam preparation are going on full swing and you are confident to appear for tomorrow’s exams. This year, the paper pattern has changed to 75-25 marks which is the reason, majority of the students are confused of how and what to write / attempt the...
unit one 1. operating objectives of logistics. 2. importance nd growth of logistics. 3. difference bwtn logistics nd SCM 4. diff btwn 3PL ND 4 PL 5. state the role of reverse logistics 6. how logistical comptency can be achieved. 7. customer service elemnets. 8 what are transcation favour...
You might have observed some people who really stand out of the crowd the way they speak and communicate with others. The word “Communication” seems as an easy word but it isn’t. Not all possess the habit of answering questions clearly and up to the point. You should be willing to...
Login or Register
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Cost of Labour Turnover on
- How to do Retro Glamorous Girl Makeup Looks on
- Interview with Harish Bhist, Chief Educator, EdDirect Consultancy Services on
- Interview with Vijay Kodmunja, FYBMS Student, Chandrabhan Sharma College on
- Attributes to identify National Environment on
- 25 Crazy Facts, I Bet You Never Knew! on
- Appetizing Indulgences of Delhi Darbar on
- Food Festival @ RMC on
- What are Credit Tranches? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019