Advertisement Applications are invited for Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (BMS-MBA) at Thane Sub-Campus of University of Mumbai every year during June-July. Minimum Eligibility requirement: The admission is based only on All India Merit Rank of Mumbai University Common Management Entrance Test (MUCMET) for BMS-MBA. To be eligible...
Entrepreneurial Development Programmes. (EDP) Entrepreneurial Development Programme may be defined programme designed to help an individual in strengthening his entrepreneurial motive and in acquiring skills and capabilities necessary for playing entrepreneurial role effectively. It is necessary to promote this understanding motives and their impact on entrepreneurial...
Quick Facts: Nita Ambani is an Indian businesswoman known for her involvement in various philanthropic activities in the fields of education, human resources and disaster relief. She is the wife of industrialist Mukesh Ambani and is the founder of the Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Nita Ambani is also the...
Designing an Entrepreneurship Training Programme : As mentioned earlier, designing the training programme involves setting training objectives, developing the course content & choosing appropriate training methods. The programme design is prescribed by the training needs of the target clientele. These objectives should be stated clearly, be trainee-centred,...
Induction means orientation. When a new person is recruited in the organisation it is essential to orient a new comer about the organisation. Contents of induction programme An induction programme is generally undertaken by the company to provide information to the new recruit about the following. * Products...
Special Action Programme (SAP): The Special Action Programme (SAP) has been started in 1983 to strengthen the IBRD’s ability to assist member countries in adjusting to the current economic environment. It has four major elements : Provide lending for structural adjustment, policy changes, export-oriented production, full utilization...
So finally I had pulled up my socks for a new journey, a journey to NKBMS. Imagine your mom telling you to be Stylish. Well that was in my case as I was getting ready for my first day at college, my mom called me and said “Dear, go...
Analyse the following case and answer the questions given at the end. The Indian cooking gas Ltd, was established as a public sector company in 1963. It had its plants in six areas in the country. The company provided both in-company and out-company executive development programmes. In company programmes...
Login or Register
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Operation Research – Practice problems in Assignment Problem on
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Sing ‘Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ on
- Information Technology in Corporate Communication on
- Nelson Mandela International Day 2014 Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019