“Distinguish between Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs.
- Corporate entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship is the process by which other new ventures are born within the confines of an existing corporation.
- It involves expansion by exploring new opportunities through new combinations of existing resources.
- Entrepreneurship can be differentiated from intrapreneurship in the following ways:
- An entrepreneur is an independent businessman whereas intrapreneur is semi-dependent on the owners or promoters of the corporation.
- An entrepreneur raises the necessary capital from various sources and guarantees the return to investors and creditors on his own whereas on the other hand intrapreneur neither raises capital nor guarantees any returns to the suppliers of capital.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015