Special Action Programme (SAP): The Special Action Programme (SAP) has been started in 1983 to strengthen the IBRD’s ability to assist member countries in adjusting to the current economic environment. It has four major elements :
- Provide lending for structural adjustment, policy changes, export-oriented production, full utilization of existing capacity and maintenance of critical infrastructure.
- Provide advisory services regarding policies.
- Enlisting familiar efforts by other donors for fast disbursing assistance.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019