Advertisement Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) SIDBI is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth & development of micro, small & medium scale enterprises in India. Set up in 1990 through an act of parliament, it was incorporated initially as a wholly...
Other Activities of the Bank In addition to lending activities, the Bank also undertakes the following activities : Training : In 1956, the Bank set up a staff college to provide training to senior officials of the member countries. This Bank is known as Economic...
Bank’s Borrowings Bank’s main functions to lend the money to the needy members. For lending activities, it needs money and therefore it has to borrow. Sources : The Bank borrows from the following sources : The Bank borrows from international market both for long and short...
Funding Strategy of the Bank There are four basic objectives of the World Bank’s funding strategy: To make sure availability of funds in the market. To provide the funds at the lowest possible cost to the borrowers through appropriate currency mix when interest rates are expected...
Loan Committees : Whenever the member-countries apply for loans, the Board of Executive Directors appoints a Loan Committee. This Committee scrutinizes loan application and gives its report on the propriety of the loan.
Advisory Council : It consists of minimum 7 members. Their appointment is made by Board of Executive Directors. Members of this Council are expert on different subjects like banking, foreign trade, industry, labour, agriculture etc. It meets once a year. The council tenders its advice on different issues...
Bank’s Lending Activities The Bank grants loans to members in any one or more of the following ways : by participating or granting direct loans out of its own funds; by granting loans out of funds raised in the financial market of a member or otherwise...
Board of Governors : Board of Governors represents the General Council of the Bank. Every member country appoints one governor and one alternative governor for five years. No alternative governor can vote except in the absence of his principal. Board of Governors selects from its members one president...
Capital of the Work Bank : At the time of establishment, the authorized capital of the Bank was $1,000 crore divided into 1,00,000 shares of $1,00,000 each. Every member-country had to pay 20 per cent of his quota at the time of membership. Of it, 2 per cent...
Membership of the World Bank : Any country that is member of IMF, is Ipso Facto member of the Bank. Those countries who accepted the membership of the Fund on 31st December 1945 were also treated the founder members of the World Bank. Countries becoming member of the Bank...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags