Role of Entrepreneurship Training Institutes:
The training institutes which have accepted the responsibility of furthering entrepreneurial growth as well as the government agencies which have seen the need for entrepreneurial development jointly & independently should concentrate on the following;
- Public awareness programmes to let people realize the need, importance & advantages of entrepreneurial promotion.
- The entrepreneurial training programmes should focus on motivation, awareness, skill development, management, technology, laws etc.
- Focus should be on innovative organization management & research activities continuously.
- Helping trainees after they finish attending the training programmes in setting up their ventures.
- Offer counselling the guidance continuously to the entrepreneurs & help them to solve those problems which they cannot perhaps handle all by themselves.
- Follow-up studies to validate the selection procedures adopted in identifying candidates for training periodically.
- Continuous evaluation of each & every training programme in terms of its objectives & the extent to which the “terminal behavior” is in the line with the programme objectives.
- Adopt a few enterprise & of entrepreneurs every nature till they become self-reliant & sustaining.
Entrepreneurship environment refers to the various facets within which enterprises – big, medium, small, others have to operate. The enterprise is therefore, influenced by the environment. By & large, entrepreneurship is influenced by an environment created by political, social, economic, national, legal forces etc.
Entrepreneurial environment is broadly classified into six important segments namely, 1. Political environment, 2. Economic environment, 3. Social environment, 4. Technological environment, 5. Legal environment & 6. Cultural environment.