Advertisement India- a country that worships women in form of goddess Durga, Saraswati, Parvathi…. and on the other part women or for say small girls are raped, molested and abused in our country. But, who all are reading the article for a moment hold your heart and...
SISI and Their Role in the Development of SME’s: The main objective of the Institute is to provide technical & consultancy services to small scale industries. Providing promotions & extention services to small scale or ancillary & tiny units. Besides this, training, library, exhibition & economic...
Need/ Role/Importance/ Significance for Project Formulation: In a developing economy, an entrepreneur has to face a number of problems while establishing a new project. However, these problems can be avoided to a large extent, by undertaking project formulation at the right time. The following are...
Role of Entrepreneurship Training Institutes: The training institutes which have accepted the responsibility of furthering entrepreneurial growth as well as the government agencies which have seen the need for entrepreneurial development jointly & independently should concentrate on the following; Public awareness programmes to...
a) To the company 1. Verify claims 2. Understand aptitude. 3. Additional information. 4. Promotion 5. Recruitment decision b) To the candidates 1. Job opportunity 2. Display skills 3. Understand job specifications 4. Develops confidence
Downsizing involves reducing the size of the organisation. In order to survive in this competitive environment the organisation is expected to reduce the cost of operations. Role Of Human Resource In Downsizing * Human relations should lay down guidelines for the employees to be retrenched. *...
Promotion mix can be defined as “the element in an organisation’s marketing mix that serves to inform, persuade and remind the market of a product and/or the organisation selling it, in hope of influencing the recipients feelings, beliefs or behaviour.” Role of promotion mix 1. Awareness 2. Persuasion...
1. Marketing Research 2. Product Planning and Development . 3. Buying and Assembling 4. Ensuring consumer delight 5. Pricing 6. Branding 7. Packaging 8. Inventory management . 9. Logistics 10. Advertising the product 11. Resorting to Personal Selling ....
Human Resource in retail may range from recruiting and hiring employees to larger areas like identifying training needs at various levels within the organization and then designing and implementing the programmes. Responsibilities may also include overseeing compensation and benefits, and planning for and ensuring legal compliances in hiring...
Supply chain management and logistics are fast emerging as key focus areas in retail. Supply Chain Management is the integrated management of the flow of materials and products, services and information from raw material suppliers, through operations, to the final customer and back again. Supply chain management and...
Login or Register
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- 10 Phenomenal Quotes Of ‘Henry Ford’ To Inspire Your Soul on
- Movie Review : Jal – Simply Beautiful Emotional Entertainer! on
- What Purchases are not eligible for set-off [Rule 54]? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Business Ethics Question Bank 2013 – Navigator Tutorials on
- 5 Places You Must Visit Before You Die! on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Why Should Company Strategies Be Ethical? on
- Padwa WhatsApp Status Quotes, Messages, Updates Free Download 2014 on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019