A] Introduction –
Social entrepreneurs combine the passion of a social mission with an image of business like discipline, innovation & determination & try to come up with business models as good as the commercial sector.
B] Definition –
Howard R Bowen – Social Responsibility:
“ Obligation of business, to persue those policies, to make those decisions or to follow those line of action which are desirable in terms of the objectives & values of our society.”
C] Meaning –
- Social Responsibilities of business means duties & obligation of business towards different social group like consumers, shareholders, employees , local community & society at large.
- It is applicable to all business irrespective of their size & nature of business.
- Corporate Social Entrepreneur is “ an employee of the firm who operates in a socially entrepreneurial manner; identifying opportunities for & or championing socially responsible activity, in addition to helping the firm achieve its business target.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015