Positioning involves capturing the mind space of the consumers with a distinctive feature or benefit of the brand.”
Following are the major positioning strategies :
1. Positioning by price .
2. Positioning on the basis of quality
3. Positioning on the basis of competitors .
4. Positioning on the basis of an unique attribute .
5. Positioning on the basis of a product class .
6. Positioning in relation to a target market .
7. Positioning using personalities .
8. Positioning on the basis of security .
9. Positioning on National pride
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019