Brand extension or brand stretching is a strategy in which firm uses an existing brand name is used to introduce a product in a different product category.
1. Facilitate new product introduction-
2. Less advertising.
3. Enhance consumer perception.
4. More product variety.
5. Spreads risk.
1. Resources divided-.
2. Dilute image-.
3. Confuse positioning.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019