Fundamentals of Research: Advertisement Meaning, Objectives, Significance. Types of Research: Basic research, Applied, Descriptive, Historical, Exploratory, Experimental, Ex-post-factor Case study approach. Approaches to Research: Quantitative approach – Inferential, Experimental, Simulation Qualitative approach – Ethnographic, Phenomenological, Field research. Importance of research in management decisions: Various areas of...
1) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the largest Government space agencies in the world. 2) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was established in 1969. 3) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is India’s primary space agency and it aims to advance space technology for the benefit of...
QUICK FACTS: 1.Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) is the primary space agency in India. 2.Indian Space Research Organisation is among the largest government agencies in the world.The primary objective of Indian Space Research Organisation is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit. 3.India’s first satellite built by Indian Space Research Organisation is Aryabhata which was...
Marketing Research is concerned with marketing studies of specific marketing problems and opportunities FEATURES 1. Continuous process . 2. Wide coverage 3. Analysis and inferences . 4. Decision support system . 5. Statistical tools used 6. Different methods 7. Facilitator not guarantor
1. Time consuming 2. Costly . 3. Not exact 4. Not a substitute to decision making . 5. Management attitude 6. Complex environment 7. Shortage of qualified staff . 8. Improper selection of sample 9. Research or respondent bias 10. Other limitations
Media research organizations in India: Prominent organizations conducting M.R. in India are: Audit bureau of circulation (ABC) Indian market research bureau (IMRB) Market & research group (MARG) Market research advisory services (MRAS) Pathfinders India. Indian newspapers society (INS).
Importance/role/scope of media research: Importance/role/scope of M.R. are: Readers/views profile. Rating of programmes. Facilitates planning. Facilitates self-evaluation. Availability of data. Benefits to media planner. Benefits to research organizations. Determines charges.
Meaning of Media Research: It is also called “Audience Research”. It provides information regarding the popularity & effectiveness of each advertising medium & the comparative position of the cost of advertising in each medium. This facilitates the selection of the most suitable media mix for the benefit of the...
CARE - CARE is a credit rating and information service company, commenced it operation in Oct 1993. CARE company is promoted by IDBI jointly with investment institutions, banks and finance companies. It is recognized by RBI, GOI, SE$BI etc Functions- To make available information on any company, industry...
Cameras are everywhere. There’s one in your laptop, two in your phone, and probably a pair in your tablet that you’ve never used. There’s maybe one in your doorbell, even, or strapped to your head while you bomb the slopes. We’re taking more pictures in more ways and sharing...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags