Fundamentals of Research: Advertisement Meaning, Objectives, Significance. Types of Research: Basic research, Applied, Descriptive, Historical, Exploratory, Experimental, Ex-post-factor Case study approach. Approaches to Research: Quantitative approach – Inferential, Experimental, Simulation Qualitative approach – Ethnographic, Phenomenological, Field research. Importance of research in management decisions: Various areas of...
1) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the largest Government space agencies in the world. 2) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was established in 1969. 3) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is India’s primary space agency and it aims to advance space technology for the benefit of...
QUICK FACTS: 1.Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) is the primary space agency in India. 2.Indian Space Research Organisation is among the largest government agencies in the world.The primary objective of Indian Space Research Organisation is to advance space technology and use its applications for national benefit. 3.India’s first satellite built by Indian Space Research Organisation is Aryabhata which was...
Marketing Research is concerned with marketing studies of specific marketing problems and opportunities FEATURES 1. Continuous process . 2. Wide coverage 3. Analysis and inferences . 4. Decision support system . 5. Statistical tools used 6. Different methods 7. Facilitator not guarantor
1. Time consuming 2. Costly . 3. Not exact 4. Not a substitute to decision making . 5. Management attitude 6. Complex environment 7. Shortage of qualified staff . 8. Improper selection of sample 9. Research or respondent bias 10. Other limitations
Media research organizations in India: Prominent organizations conducting M.R. in India are: Audit bureau of circulation (ABC) Indian market research bureau (IMRB) Market & research group (MARG) Market research advisory services (MRAS) Pathfinders India. Indian newspapers society (INS).
Importance/role/scope of media research: Importance/role/scope of M.R. are: Readers/views profile. Rating of programmes. Facilitates planning. Facilitates self-evaluation. Availability of data. Benefits to media planner. Benefits to research organizations. Determines charges.
Meaning of Media Research: It is also called “Audience Research”. It provides information regarding the popularity & effectiveness of each advertising medium & the comparative position of the cost of advertising in each medium. This facilitates the selection of the most suitable media mix for the benefit of the...
CARE - CARE is a credit rating and information service company, commenced it operation in Oct 1993. CARE company is promoted by IDBI jointly with investment institutions, banks and finance companies. It is recognized by RBI, GOI, SE$BI etc Functions- To make available information on any company, industry...
Cameras are everywhere. There’s one in your laptop, two in your phone, and probably a pair in your tablet that you’ve never used. There’s maybe one in your doorbell, even, or strapped to your head while you bomb the slopes. We’re taking more pictures in more ways and sharing...
Login or Register
- Why The Crop Top Did Not Work In India?? on
- Material Purchase Planning on
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019