10 Hilarious ‘BMS Powerpoint Presentations‘ Memes For Facebook, WhatsApp
1) Say, “What?”
I actually heard a speaker say before he started his presentation, “If you can’t hear me, please raise your hand.” And then he repeated himself… Rob Anderson
2) Hard to Balance It All
Several years back, I was asked to give a speech to a room full of budding women entrepreneurs. I arrived at the event with a terrific speech, looking quite stunning in my navy blue suit. Just before my speech began, as I was talking with the emcee who would introduce me, I looked down at my shoes to see that I had one blue and one black shoe on. At first, I was embarrassed––but then decided to put it in my speech.
At the end of the speech, I reached down, took off my shoes and put them up on the podium for all to see. I reminded the listeners that every one of us is working hard to balance it all. Sometimes we get it all right, but we still don’t manage to put on a matching pair of shoes! It was the greatest laugh I have ever gotten
– Vicki Donlan (Author of Her Turn: Why it’s Time for Women to Lead in America)
Public Speaking / Presentation Quotes:
- “Public speaking is the art of diluting a two-minute idea with a two-hour vocabulary.”— Evan Esar
- “The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public. — George Jessel
- “It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” — Mark Twain
- “Today’s public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can’t read them either.” — Gore Vidal
- “What this country needs is more free speech worth listening to.” — Hansell B. Duckett
- “The duty of a toastmaster is to be so dull that the succeeding speakers will appear brilliant by contrast.” — Clarence B. Kelland
- “Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.” — Dorothy Sarnoff
- “Speak when you are angry—and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.” — Laurence J. Peter
- Every speaker has a mouth;
An arrangement rather neat.
Sometimes it’s filled with wisdom.
Sometimes it’s filled with feet. — Robert Orben
- “There are two things that are more difficult than making an after-dinner speech: climbing a wall which is leaning toward you and kissing a girl who is leaning away from you.” — Winston Churchill
Powerpoint Presentation Memes: