Prelim- Operations Research Advertisement Q1. Solve any 2 (15 marks) A company manufactures and sells 3 varieties of pressure cookers. Supply of aluminium is limited to 750 kgs per week and the machine is available for 600 hours per week. The resource usage and profitability of each model is...
I’m Prof Nitin Kulkarni and this video is an introduction to the operations research subject for TYBMS SEM 6 students 2017. Be sure to share this video with your batchmates and feel free to ask your questions in the comments section below Introduction to Operations Research Subject for TYBMS SEM...
Operations Research, a sub-field of mathematics is an application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions. Operations Research involves wide range of problem-solving techniques and methods like simulation, mathematical optimization and others which are computational and statistical in nature. Operations Research (Paper No. 7) is a subject...
Exam tips for Operations research Dear Students, The OR Paper consists of 5 chapters divided into 4 major units. The numerical of the following chapters need to be done well Graphical LPP- formulation and graphical solution Simplex- Minimization method Sensitivity (IMP) Assignment- Minimization, maximization and restricted route type...
Introduction: O.R or Operations Research is a lot like IF in terms of the nature of the subject and study pattern you can follow for it, the content is totally different but if you look at it from a student perspective then it draws a lot of parallels from...
Hi, TIPS FOR OPERATIONS RESEARCH……………. OPERATIONS RESEARCH is one paper where the sums are lengthy and the they need to be done by accuracy……. So from the beginning just ensure what are your strong section from the syllabus…… focus on them and practice them thoroughly………… Practice is one thing...
Login or Register
- Cost of Labour Turnover on
- How to do Retro Glamorous Girl Makeup Looks on
- Interview with Harish Bhist, Chief Educator, EdDirect Consultancy Services on
- Interview with Vijay Kodmunja, FYBMS Student, Chandrabhan Sharma College on
- Attributes to identify National Environment on
- 25 Crazy Facts, I Bet You Never Knew! on
- Appetizing Indulgences of Delhi Darbar on
- Food Festival @ RMC on
- What are Credit Tranches? on
- Happy Chaitra Navratri / Vasant Navratri 2014 HD Images, Greetings, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019