Advertisement If you are seeking admission for BMS at Delhi University, then find here the complete guide to admission process, group discussion and interview, final selection, intimation of result, counselling and admission to colleges. Admission Guidelines: Admission to the BMS course at Delhi University is based on the combined...
1. Present Grievance verbally –the aggrieved employee should present his case verbally to the person appointed by the management. A decision must be taken within 48 hours. 2. Submit to Department Head-if the concerned appointed person does not answer in stipulated time or if the aggrieved...
•Registration will be done through the college procedure. •Registration will start from 3rd January to 25th January. •Participants are limited in every event. •The participants will be given proof of participation. All the participants along with their id card must be present while the registration is done at the...
Login or Register
- What is Sociology? on
- 7 Wonders Of Water. on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- True Meaning Of Life Revealed – “Life Is To Give” on
- Happy Japanese New Year 2015 HD Images, Photos, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Asian Games 2014 Facebook Photos, WhatsApp HD Images, Wallpapers on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- Displaying Ethical Integrity and Leading Social Responsibility Initiatives on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019