Group dynamics refer to the ways in which people interact and relate to one-another in a group situation. Group dynamics are basically moral or physical forces affecting behaviour of members in a group.
Significance of group dynamics-
1. Facilitate group survival.
2. Simplify role expectations
3. Protect self-images.
4. Express key group values.
5. Enhance the group’s unique identity.
6. Increase productivity.
7. Emotional security-.
8. Improved coordination
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019