Human resource development in the organisational content is a process by which employees in the organisation are helped in continuous and planned way to:
* Acquire or sharpen capabilities to perform various functions;
* Discover, identify and utilise their own inner potentials for their and organisation progress;
* Improve the overall work culture in which employees at different level work as a team and take pride in working for the organisation.
SCOPE OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
2. Individual development
3. Organisation development.
4. Formulating promotion policies
5. Developing feedback system
6. Conducting seminars, workshops etc.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019