Employee Transfer– A transfer involves a change in the job accompanies by a change in the place of the job of an employee without a change in responsibilities or remuneration. A transfer does not involve significant increase in responsibility, status and income. Transfer is regular and frequent, as in banks and other government establishments, but promotions are infrequent.
Transfer may be-
- Shortage of employees in 1 dept or plant
- Climate may be unsatisfactory for an employee’s health
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015