* Constitute a grievance redressal cell
* All grievances should be considered important
* Aggrieved party should be met in person and should be allowed to express his grievance fully.
* A time frame should be laid for resolving the grievance.
* Ensure that all procedural formalities relating to grievance redressal have been complied with.
* All grievances should be put forth in writing.
* Understand the redressal which the aggrieved employee is seeking.
* Study the law pertaining to the grievance.
* Create a positive environment where the aggrieved employee may not hesitate to air his grievance.
Have an open door policy to enable the aggrieved employee to air his grievance.
* Have suggestion boxes at different places.
* All facts pertaining to the issue should be gathered in order to understand the implications of the grievance.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019