- The answers to the assignments are to be written in the prescribed response sheet. Each student will have to write Assignments in the A4 assignment sheets.
- The answers to the assignment should be in your own words. You should not reproduce the study material or copy the information from other sources. Whenever you quote the text/ books/Journals, you must give the reference.
- Each assignment should have a suitable introduction and an apt conclusion.
- The answers should be precise, well documented and relevant to the questions raised in the assignments.
- Make sure that you have attempted to deal with all the main parts/ sections of the
assignments & illustrate relating the content of the assignment to present day situations & with
relevant current examples.
- Keep the word limit of a particular question in mind if mentioned. Slight variation in length does not matter much, but your answers should not be too short or too lengthy.
- Write your answers in your own handwriting. If your handwriting is not legible and if you are convinced that others will have difficulty in reading your handwriting, you may type your responses.
- Please keep with you a copy of the assignment response which you submit in the college. You may need them in case you have to resubmit them in a situation they may have been lost or misplaced in the institute.
- Complete your assignment response sheet well before the last date set for it.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019