Yoga is important in our everyday life. It strengthens our physical and mental power and has numerous health benefits. Yoga is a type of exercise which is performed using various types of body postures. You can perform yoga anywhere, since it does not need any special workout equipments. Start performing yoga exercises regularly and notice how beneficial it is in keeping your mind and body healthy.
Yoga exercises recharge your body with high energy. This helps in the following ways:
- Promotes self-healing
- Enhances self-awareness
- Increases personal power
- Helps to attain harmony and perfect equilibrium
- Reduces tension and stress in your body by activating your parasympathetic nervous system
Other major Benefits of Yoga Exercises are:
- It reduces blood pressure
- It acts as an anti-aging product
- It reduces sodium, glucose and total cholesterol level
- It gives energy to the body and enhances normal energy level
- It cures diseases related to respiratory problem
Yoga is just the right medicine for all types of ailments, and acts as the best refresher of human body, mind and soul. Yoga exercises help to make a person mentally and physically active. Hence, everyone must start doing yoga exercises daily to remain healthy and fit for the rest of the life.
Conclusion :Through this art everyone can experience the Divine and enjoy the ecstasy of freedom from pain and ignorance apart from other gracious rewards like longevity and happiness. It has taken time for us to wind ourselves up in a knot. Naturally it takes time to unravel. If we are still breathing, it is never too soon or late to start yoga.
– Pratiksha Trivedi