Introduction: Advertisement A subject that should be aptly names as Granny’s folk stories, IMTP or Indian Management Thoughts and Practices seems like reading out from the stories out grand mother used to tell us in childhood which always has a good over evil or truth always triumphs kind of...
Yoga is important in our everyday life. It strengthens our physical and mental power and has numerous health benefits. Yoga is a type of exercise which is performed using various types of body postures. You can perform yoga anywhere, since it does not need any special workout equipments. Start...
Yoga is a science that has been practiced for thousands of years. It is consists ofAncient Theories, observations and principles about the mind and body connection which is now being proven by modern medicine. Substantial research has been conducted to look at the Health Benefits of Yoga – from...
Wake up at ‘Bhrahmamurat’ which is at 5 am if you want to study or have a good health because it increases our physical and mental capability according to Ayurveda. Do Yoga for a few minutes after you wake up or do Meditation it will help you...
Meditation is an activity of mind to reach inner peace and calm your senses. Meditation comes from the ancient yoga; it is also there in Buddhism and Jainism. It is an old concept which is the most effective in the modern world. In this modern world, stress is a...
Here are some reasons why I believe, you should make yoga an everyday routine. 1) Yoga can help reverse the ageing process by improving flexibility. 2) Experts say that it massages the internal organs and glands,sending oxygen to all body tissues. 3) It provides the body with an enhanced...
Love those dimples on Priety Zinta’s face and find her adorable, you like those models or actresses coming in TV commercials endorsing different face wash brands or creams. Do you envy actresses looking stunning and glamorous? Don’t just try those face packs, facials, bleach, face washes, etc. You don’t...
Harmony with Environment: With the help of YOGA, meditation man (manager) tries to purify himself within, tries to eliminate dust of anxieties, stress, depression from his mind and tries to achieve tranquility so that he can work in present and with more concentration and achieve his targets efficiently. Thus...
Login or Register
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- A Career As A Fashion Designer – Profitable? on
- What is Job Stress for women? on
- Bhoomit Jain, Joshi Bedekar College on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019